Friday, March 07, 2014

EOTD :) Happy Friday!

Not as happy with today’s eye look, but the idea is what I like lol.
I used:
-MAC Patina (crease)
-Bodyshop Sugar Gaze (inner third of lid)
-Bodyshop Steel My Heart (outer third/outer v)
-MAC Copperplate (middle third of lid)
-MAC Blanc Type (brow/blend)
Then I went in with Patina on the middle of my lid to warm it up a bit. The Bodyshop shadows are powdery and really don’t blend as well as I’d like. So, again, I’m not thrilled with the look, but it’s OK :) .
On my cheeks:
-Patina to contour (weird, I know, but it sort of worked)
-MAC Warm Soul (blush)
Lips:
-MAC Mellowarm (LE) (Frost) –> this is from the Fabulously Festive (Warm) kit a few years back. This lipstick is lovely, and reads more Cremesheen on me than Frost. It’s a bit warm for my liking, but it works with my clothes today.

Happy Friday and Happy Weekend :)


No comments: