Thursday, November 19, 2009

Candida Chronicles: Day 5

Sorry for not posting a Day 4.

I'm happy to be one more day through this ordeal.

Today, though, I really feel stuck in the mud--hopefully it's not quicksand. My health is still not where I want or need it to be. On a positive note, I'm going to see my family MD today to request to get some tests done for some things that are bugging me; and tomorrow, I'm going to see my holistic practitioner! I'm excited about that. She always gives me peace of mind and her energy balancing techniques will be of great use right now.

I stayed up until 4:30am last night to work on a paper. I got up at 7 today. I'm exhausted. This isn't good in any circumstance, but with my body already run-down, it's dangerous. However, I don't have time to catch up on sleep. I still have one more assignment until I'm caught up with school. I just need to be patient, and hopefully get some sleep tonight. One thing at a time...

Well, hope everyone else is doing well. It's a tough time of year for all, and we just need to keep Christmas time in mind as a light at the end of the stressball tunnel!

No comments: